THE Client Brief.
With the addition and rebranding of the top lifestyle cable channel and the planned relaunch of their website, Metro has positioned itself as the first of its kind in the country: a multi-platform media brand.
To make this a reality, they needed to re-organize and re-focus their existing website and fully re-brand a well-known and respected lifestyle tv brand.
Working with the client’s internal creative team, who provided us offline edits from their on-going shows, we developed an understated but elegant look and feel that fit the brand’s premium direction.
To maximize the limited budget and short time table, we decided to piggy-back our video shoot with an already scheduled photo shoot for the magazine.
- 3 Pre-Launch Teasers
- 10-day Countdown Promos
- 1 Launch TVC
- 3 Station ID Interstitials
- 4 Seasonal Station ID Interstitals
- 1 Original Channel Score/Sound
- 4 Seasonal Channel Scores/Sounds
- 1 Time and Day Template
- 1 Today-Tonight Schedule Template
- 1 Up Next Template
- 1 Style Bible
Design and Production
- Creative Director and Lead Motion Graphics: Alan Parma
- Producer: Joseph Frago
- Graphic Design: Alan Parma and Joseph Frago
- Additional Graphic Design: Chris Farmer, Ellis Magararu
- Original Score: Emerzon Texxon
- Finance: Angela Parma
- Director: Harold Soon
- DOP: Dom Dycaico
- Camera Operator: Marcee Lacap
- Production Manager: Faye Sales
- Content and Editorial Head, ABS-CBN Publishing: Christina Lopez
- Digital Business Lead: Jane Tan
- Creative Group Head - Metro Channel: Gladys Mallillin
- Offline Editors: Jo Ko, Stan Castillo, Bien Dimagan II